Thursday, April 18, 2013

9 Miles

Sorry about the lack of updates in.... forever. I still have not posted pictures or video of my Catapult foot, which is an outstanding running blade. Last weekend, I completed a 9 mile run without having done more than 2 or 3 miles in the weeks leading up to that. I had to stop a few times along the way to drain sweat from my liner, but that's just the way it is with me. I can sweat like a pig just sitting in a 75 degree room. I've been biking to work almost every day for the last couple of weeks. It was a little uncomfortable at the beginning (it felt like my knee sleeve was getting really bunched up behind my knee) but somehow that all resolved itself. I don't know Whether the liner stretched, or my leg simply got used to it. In any case, biking is fine (on my mountain bike... I haven't dusted off my road bike yet. There's still too much winter silt and gravel on the shoulders here.)

1 comment: